All I Need All I Need

awesome.

massive amounts of melancholy swarming from this video.

loveed it.

Salad Fingers Episode 8 Salad Fingers Episode 8

holy crap

this series is the most demented and friggin retarded thing ever!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!!

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

hahaha

its funny coz it could totally happen. the bit at thje end how there calling each other names is exaclktty like one of my converstaions with my older brother
he gets so owned its funny

REW REW

Meh

As far as a point and click goes, it doesn't rely on any intelligence, just random clicking. Doesn't make that much sense either, seeing as the character walks forwards throughout the whole thing. I did enjoy the concept, artwork and music though. Game dev deserves a thumbs up for creativity!

Miami Shark Miami Shark

good

but sometoimes randomly my shark would just go left/right/up/down constantly, and i would have to smash the keyboard to get him going where i wanted him too, which got annoying especially when trying to get planes and such but not a bad game

lint lint

mmm

okay, but inconsistent. near the start of thegame, where there are springs on the florr, and spikes on the roof, when jumping, sometimes i hit and sometimes not, but i was always the same distnce from the spikes. dont know but it pissed me riiiiiiight off. still okay though.

They're watching They're watching

hmm

the eyes almost look scared of the girl (assuming its little red riding hood yeah?)
makes you think what she look like, what she's hiding under the cloak.
I think the hood is a little pointy/too big. only criticism though

what did you use to do this by the way?

Mufanza responds:

Well, it's not intended to be the red riding hood, but it might be if you want C:
Every colors has different meanings, that's why I used red to color her cloak. Are the trees afraid of the child, or is the child scared to death because of this strange forest?

Thanks for the criticism, yea it might be too pointy. I used photoshop to paint this

Saddness Saddness

nice

a sense of abandonment, and longing.... the eyeball thing could be some sort of camera? whatching a captive maybe? i dont know./.

what medium?

Monopolyguy03 responds:

ball point pen, simple $.99 pen.