REW REW

Meh

As far as a point and click goes, it doesn't rely on any intelligence, just random clicking. Doesn't make that much sense either, seeing as the character walks forwards throughout the whole thing. I did enjoy the concept, artwork and music though. Game dev deserves a thumbs up for creativity!

Miami Shark Miami Shark

good

but sometoimes randomly my shark would just go left/right/up/down constantly, and i would have to smash the keyboard to get him going where i wanted him too, which got annoying especially when trying to get planes and such but not a bad game

lint lint

mmm

okay, but inconsistent. near the start of thegame, where there are springs on the florr, and spikes on the roof, when jumping, sometimes i hit and sometimes not, but i was always the same distnce from the spikes. dont know but it pissed me riiiiiiight off. still okay though.

Ricochet Kills Ricochet Kills

close...

quite close, it just needed something else. i personally think it might have been a serious side. That would have helped maybe. still good though.

Canabalt Canabalt

pretty good

a storyline would be sweet, but hard with this sorta game.
maybe some cut scenes when you get to certain distances?

Pandemic: American Swine Pandemic: American Swine

alright.

couldnt be bothered finishing it.

Pretty much everyone was immune so i think i did pretty well.

Adagio Adagio

longer

longer and harder.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Chromium Chromium

sweet

liked it a lot and good music (Y)

Clock Game Clock Game

yeah killed the clockkkk

my bad. just went up for a while then when he fell went through the floor.

HOORAH! DEAD CLOCK!

Eammy responds:

Hmmm I can't seem to kill it. I think you exploited Flash lag? It may be lag causing the collision to skip.

Free Will - The Game Free Will - The Game

ummm

was it just me, or when you died once, it just kept replaying what i had just did again and again?